One day when I was preparing for a class, I read an excerpt by Bill Gates, from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, suggesting the need for me to understand that when a child or person dies or has suffered through poverty, health, lack of education, and opportunity, no matter where that child or person is located, that child or person in need is as close to us as our next door neighbor (Gates, NPR, This I Believe, 2005).
- Target: This technology-based learning website is intuitively accessible and a scalable resource for teachers, students, and continuous learners throughout the world to assist them in the creative discovery process for collaborative teaching and learning by "Discovery through music." It is a technology-based resource to help personalize education, speaks to learning strengths and needs, and uses music for the non-native English speakers to support learning management plans knowing that music is an important aspect of our neural network.
- Purpose : "Discovery through music" lectures, and musical educational performance combines visual and music technology with the arts while providing lectures to discover and investigate the creative process through music.
- Theme: We developed Rob Mathes: Beyond the Music - "Discovery through music" lectures and performances by Rob Mathes to serve as a catalyst to integrate music into writing and the creative discovery process with visual and music technology and the arts across disciplines.
- Offering: This learning website features Grammy and Emmy nominated internationally renowned composer, arranger, music director, songwriter, and producer Rob Mathes with Joe Bonadio on percussion.
- Intuitive: By discovering and investigating the Rob Mathes: Beyond the Music - "Discovery through music" website, your imagination will take hold of the lectures and educational musical performances while integrating visual and music technology with the arts to cultivate the educational creative process.
We are providing this website as a continuous learning resource for those who want to expand the possibilities and opportunities in the arts, music, reading, and writing by combining "Discovery through music" with the creative process.
Enjoy, Rob Mathes: Beyond the Music - "Discovery through music."
Thank you and best regards,
Miles Fulwider, Producer